|No longer required in order to contribute an article|
In comparison to some of the main Ian Fleming/James Bond sites, of course, things are a little slower and smaller scale - but, nonetheless, important, given Len's contribution to the spy fiction genre and the continued enjoyment many thousands of blog readers get from them.
This post has a simple message: I'm happy to feature on this blog ideas and views about Len's work beyond just my own. If there are reviews, commentaries, questions which you as a blog reader want to contribute on here, and further the global discussion about all of Len's works, do please get in touch - I'd welcome new perspectives.
So, feel free to get in touch if you've got ideas about themes like:
- The casting for the planned TV mini-series of Game, Set and Match
- Which of Len's books you've meant to read, but never have
- Tales from the bookstore .... stories of collecting
- How would you make the missing Harry Palmer movie, Horse Under Water?
- Was Len right to withdraw broadcast/DVD rights to the 1988 Granada adaptation of Game, Set and Match?
- What would be in a prequel to Berlin Game?
- Which writers would readers of Len Deighton's work also enjoy?
- Do you agree with Len's take on the conduct of the Battle of Britain, in Fighter?
... and many other possible ideas.
This is, then, an open invitation to readers to share your views. Please get in touch if you've got something you'd like to put up (subject to editorial review to conform to the terms and conditions of the site, etc).